* The grating industry does not provide guidance as to deflection. The user must make their own determination as to suitablility to their particular application. For information, bold deflections exceed L/300 at the maximum simple span for HS20 load.
** The deck weights psf are based on uncoated standard width panels and are presented for information only. Actual weights will vary due to panel widths employed, the coating weight if coated and deck attachments or modifications.
• Inorganic Zinc Silicate Paint or Hot Dipped Galvanized finish
• 1 x 1/4” (min.) rectangular cross bar in lieu of the standard round cross bar
• Main bars can be provided with serrated top
• Rectangular cross bar can be supplied serrated
• Cross bars, round or rectangular, on 2” centers in lieu of the standard 4” centers
• Trim band, 1/4” min. thick x depth of main bar less 1/2” or 1”, mounted flush with top
• Load band, same size as main bar and welded to the ends of each main bar
• Plate fasteners w/o hardware to attach grating to supports
Grating industry guidelines state that all grating be firmly anchored to supports by some positive means and that the gratings must be installed with cross bars on the top side.